Wednesday 2 October 2013

Would you lose your shirt for this?

I've been spending some time at the Crawley Boatshed. The last time was a week ago, the day was overcast with intermittent rain.

I got set up to take some shots, waited for the clouds to be where I wanted them to be, and then it started to rain - I had forgotten to bring a cloth to wipe the filters and my umbrella decided to buckle under the wind and break apart.Thankfully I had a flannelette shirt on, perfect for soaking up rain drops. It was cold, but hey for a good image the shirt came off and the filters were clean enough for long enough to get some shots.

Here is one I liked the most.  I so wanted a third yacht to appear of the other side of the shed, but sadly not on this day.







have fun! ☺

see more of my images


Subscribe via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment