Wednesday 9 October 2013

Are you happy with your latest image?

Click - now it's time to relax because you have the image you traveled, organised and negotiated with your partner to get permission to go and take. But wait, is it what you want? Is it good enough? If not, would you go back and re shoot it?


Over the past couple of months I have been going to the Crawley Boatshed a few times taking an image in different conditions with different camera settings. I guess I kept going back until I got what I was after. Be open to going back to a location (if possible) and shooting again to get what you were seeking.


Here are my images from three different trips, each having a different feel to it:
















have fun! ☺

see more of my images





Subscribe via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment