Tuesday 20 August 2013

What do you think about my current project?

Ok, here is a sneak peek at my current project.

My project is to create a series of images depicting messages that occur every hour of every day all over the globe. Some of the most important messages we ever write will probably be scribbled on napkins, sticky notes, on the back of receipts or in our diary.

Here are a few of my initial concepts and thoughts. 

I guess the first image is perhaps a satirical look at falling in love for the first time. I kept the elements and the message simple. I wanted to portray a strong element of sincerity in the words and feelings felt by the writer - all except the number of names they wrote down. Maybe the person found a place for all that emotion? 








The second image portrays a man who, by the strategies he demonstrates, is a go getter. He is  planning to ask the lady in his life to become his wife. There is a conflict in the image, the man  clearly has experience in setting and achieving goals in a logical manner; however, the scotch glass and water mark on the table top show that he has been at this for a long time - is he getting cold feet or simply finding his emotional path?



The  third image is a cheeky look at daughters and mothers.  From the image it is unclear who will win this battle.



The last image, from the use of colour to the rain falling onto the car window, shows an unwavering decision made with deep emotion but expressed with a cold emotionless tone.






So here are some images of my current project. What the final images will look like, I am not too sure.


If you have any comments or thoughts, I'd love to hear them :-) 



have fun! ☺

see more of my images


Subscribe via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment