Wednesday 27 August 2014

Throw away the tripod!

Tripods are awesome bits of equipment, but I've gone out and about and deliberately left it in my car. Here is what I'm reminded of now

1. Make sure the ISO is high enough for speed shots, but not too high otherwise noise will be a factor;
2. I am actually allowed to crouch down or lie down to take a shot :-)
3. walls, tables, chairs and so on are good to use if long shutter speeds are needed.
4. I can actually hold a camera still but making sure that the speed multiplied by the focal length should be less than one just to be safe.So if I'm shooting with a 200mm lens I need to make sure that the speed is faster than 1/200.













I dare you to throw away your tripod, well at least for a few trips out anyway!

have fun! ☺



see more of my images



Instagram





Subscribe via RSS

No comments:

Post a Comment